Want to launch a viral Twitter campaign in minutes? Who wouldn’t, right?
But it isn’t that easy. And we bet you often feel frustrated or just aggravated that you can’t effectively track your efforts.
If any of those statements ring true to you, you’ll want to check out Offerpop. They’ve figured out a way to organize social data across platforms – not only that, they’ve made it easily (and eerily) actionable.
Regardless of how many followers you have on Twitter and Facebook, if you aren’t engaging them effectively you’re wasting precious time. Might as well close your eyes and throw coupons at folks passing by a busy intersection. Yes, it’s that pointless.
But with Offerpop, your efforts will . . . pop – particularly when organized around a few fantastic campaign types, including:
- Offer: Run open promotions across Twitter. Use contests, sweepstakes, and giveaways to add new followers and spread the word.
- Viral: An easy way to generate strong Twitter word-of-mouth about a product or offer that makes it effective to gain new followers and customers.
- Exclusive: Reward Twitter followers by giving them access to exclusive offers, deals or content.
- NewFollower: Reward your new Twitter followers with a special offer or exclusive content.
- Extra: A landing page (with your branding) for those offers, deals and such that may go a bit beyond 140 characters.
The offers require actions from those accepting, like following or retweeting, and the offer interface gathers important information that will power your future marketing efforts.
Oh and when used in conjunction with Facebook (which all good social media marketing campaigns DO these days), the information you’ll gather on followers is striking.
Offerpop gives you everything you need to target followers with specific campaigns based on the CIA-worthy data points you’ll soon have on each of them. Watch the video and be amazed by how much this whole framework makes sense – and then kick yourself for not coming up with the idea first:
It must be complicated to use Offerpop then, right? Nope! Mark Cooper, CMO and Co-Founder of Offerpop tells us that ease of use is one of their key differentiators in the market. “With our apps, marketers can build and launch campaigns in minutes,” he says. And after poking around on the site, that seems pretty accurate. The only thing that will hold you back is figuring out what to offer.
So how effective is it? ModCloth, a leading retailer in vintage clothing, who has run two Twitter campaigns consistently since working with Offerpop, and has experienced a 400% growth in followers over that time. 400%.
And who else uses Offerpop? Fandango, American Express, Pepsi, and Audi (for the first-ever Twitter campaign featured in a Super Bowl commercial, back in 2011). You may have heard of one or two of them. And in case you weren’t aware, they all kickass in social media.