Due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidemobieapps (dot) com.
Hiring in the mobile apps sector was down this week with 13 new hires overall between three companies. Social Point reported the most activity with nine new hires.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Bruce Cochrane, QA Tester — Cochrane held a similar position at SCEA (Sony Computer Entertainment America).
- Mark Kim, Software Engineer — Kim went from being a software engineer intern to FTE.
- Annelis Gutiérrez , BI Developer — Gutiérrez was a freelance engineer and web developer.
- Jacob Krüger, Mobile Marketing Manager — Krüger comes to Social Point from GameDuell
- Enric Fradera, BI Developer — Fradera was Ingeniero Informático at Facultad de Informática de Barcelona.
- Adán Lobato, Backend Developer — Lobato was previously a web developer at Perception.
- Richard Endler, Customer Service — Endler worked at Sitel (BioWare).
- Estel Peris, Affiliate Manager — Peris was formerly and emplpyee of iBrands Medios Interactivos, S.L..
- Jordi López, HR Specialist — López came to Social Point from MC Asociados Executive Search.
- Jorge Bassols, Accounting Manager — Bassols was an international accountant en Pepe Jeans.
- Roger Nebot, Flash Developer — Nebot previously worked as flash developer for Panaworld, S.L.
- Edward Biden, Product Manager — Biden worked at Kobojo as Product Manager.
- Jalal Saleh-Buettner, Lead IT — Saleh-Buettner was previously at Jesta Digital as director desktop support.