Unified made a big hire bringing on Brian Murphy as VP of Sales this week. Other companies attained new creative, business and other staff.
If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into our next post. Also, please note that information about most new hires, below, comes either from the companies themselves or from company updates from LinkedIn.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s list of hires:
- Brian Murphy, Vice President of Sales – formerly worked at Google, AdMob and DoubleClick.
- Kirk Mechen, Digital Creative Producer – former digital producer at MTV Networks.
- Michael Duvall, Business Development – former inside sales representative at Autonomy.
- Avrom Bangiev, Revenue Recognition Analyst – former contracts manager at BTQ Financial.
- Ann-Marie Flores, Facilities Manager – former small works project manager at Macquarie Bank.
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.