Looking for insider advice on social app development, marketing, and monetization? Discover how to take your app to the next level at the Inside Social Apps Conference & Expo, happening June 6-7 in San Francisco.
This event will showcase the industry’s most forward-thinking minds in panels, presentations, and fireside chats. You’ll also have ample opportunity to network with developers, marketers, investors, and managers in the app community.
Early bird rates end on 4/25; register by Wednesday and save $300 off onsite pricing.
Featured sessions include:
- Platform Opportunities for Social Apps: This keynote panel will feature developers from KIXEYE, HitFox Group, Glu Mobile, and DeNA. You’ll learn about which devices and platforms offer the most opportunity for growth and revenue.
- Maximizing Audience Engagement with Real-World Incentives: This session will focus on strategies to drive engagement by offering users real-world incentives earned through in-app activity. Panelists include professionals at AppGlu, Relevvant, Urban Airship, and Atomic Axis.
Featured speakers include:
- Deb Liu, Product Manager, Facebook
- Gabriel Leydon, Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder, Machine Zone
- Wilson Kriegel, President and COO, Paltalk
- Josh Williams, President and Chief Science Officer, Kontagent