Let’s face it: There is no such thing as a perfect Facebook post. But let’s play along with digital intelligence firm TrackMaven, which produced an infographic on the nuts and bolts of such a post.
Tips from TrackMaven include:
- Posts with 80 or more words receive double the engagement.
- Posts with images see 37 percent more engagement.
- Posts published after the work day ends, between 5 p.m. and 1 a.m., result in 11 percent more interactions than those published during the work day (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) and 29 percent more than before-work (1 a.m. to 8 a.m.) posts.
- Posts published on weekends draw more engagement than those that go live during the week.
- Thursday is the most popular day of the week to post, while noon to 1 p.m. is the most popular time.
Nuts and bolts image courtesy of Shutterstock.