Google employees really love their boss. According to Glassdoor’s latest CEO rankings, Google’s Larry Page is the top-rated CEO by his employees.
Page has a 97 percent approval rating among Google employees, tied with Nike CEO Mark G. Parker. Tech and social media chiefs dot Glassdoor’s list, with Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook) at No. 4, Tim Cook (Apple) at No. 10 and Jeff Weiner (LinkedIn) at No. 12.
The full rankings can be seen here, but here’s a look at some of the rankings of tech company CEOs:
- 1. Larry Page, Google (97 percent approval)
- 4. Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook (95 percent)
- 5. Scott Scherr, Ultimate Software (95 percent)
- 10. Tim Cook, Apple (94 percent)
- 12. Jeff Weiner, LinkedIn (93 percent)
- 21. Marc Benioff, Salesforce (92 percent)
- 22. Jeremy Stoppelman, Yelp (91 percent)
- 39. Brian M. Krzanich, Intel (90 percent)
- 47. Shantanu Narayen, Adobe (89 percent)
- 48. Brian Chesky, Airbnb (89 percent)