The five levels of page administrator, starting with the least powerful, are:
- Insights analyst: Can view insights.
- Advertiser: Can view insights and create ads.
- Moderator: Can view insights, create ads, send messages as the page, and respond to and delete comments.
- Content creator: All moderator powers, plus the abilities to create posts as the page, edit the page, and add applications.
- Manager: All content creator powers, plus the ability to manage admin roles.
Facebook said all admins start out as managers by default, after which roles can be assigned.
Thank you to Blink Vice President of Media Eti Suruzon for the tip and screen grab.