Here are the questions from the Fit Small Business quiz. Answers are available here.
1) Which of these statements is true when it comes to Facebook’s cover photo?
a. Covers can’t be deceptive, misleading, or infringe on anyone else’s copyright.
b. The text on the cover photo must be less than 20 percent.
c. You cannot use calls to action in the cover photo.
2) What is Facebook engagement?
a) When someone views your page.
b) When someone views your post.
3) Which of the following is NOT an audience characteristic that can be used to define your target audience for a Facebook ad?
b) Shoe size.
c) Political affiliation.
4) Your ad on Facebook will be approved if …?
a) It invites people to buy beer at your store.
b) It leads to a landing page with a pop-up.
c) It uses a “before and after” image.
5) How do you optimize your Facebook ad to get the lowest cost per like?
a) Use broad keywords.
b) Use specific keywords.
c) Use the categories they provide.
6) Which Facebook metric is most important for figuring out how many people see your content?
a) Number of likes.
b) Number of shares and comments.
c) Organic reach.
7) What type of Facebook post typically receives the most actions/engagement from fans?
8) When is the most effective time to post for maximum engagement?
a) Monday afternoon.
b) Wednesday morning.
c) Thursday evening.
9) What are the proper dimensions for a picture to be optimized on a Facebook status?
a) 851 pixels by 315 pixels.
b) 403 x 403.
c) 800 x 1,200.
10) What are the three primary factors that EdgeRank (Facebook’s algorithm) consists of?
a) Time decay, number of characters, affinity.
b) Affinity, weight, time decay.
c) Number of characters, likes, images.
11) Facebook posts with images have better reach and engagement than those that are text-only: True or false?
12) What’s the best way to use Facebook ads that target people who have visited your website?
a) Run a page post engagement ad.
b) Run a clicks to website ad.
c) Run a website conversions ad.
13) What is the ideal length for a Facebook post?
a) Fewer than 40 characters.
b) 80 characters.
c) Greater than 100 characters.
d) Internet Explorer.
15) Which of the following actions can’t be performed with Facebook Power Editor?
a) Target users by their name.
b) Target users by their email ID.
c) Target users by their phone number.
16) What is a dark Facebook post?
A) A Facebook post that is unpublished on a page’s Timeline, but can be used for advertising purposes.
B) A Facebook post that generates a high volume of negative comments.
C) A Facebook post that receives fewer than 100 impressions.
17) When running a contest on Facebook, which of the following is not a legal means of entrance?
a. Like to enter.
b. Share on your/your friend’s Timeline to enter.
c. Comment to enter.
18) Where do you place a conversion tracking pixel?
a) Facebook page.
b) Initial landing page.
c) Thank you page.
Fit Small Business cited the following contributors to the quiz: Josh Berger of Interconnected Worldwide; Evan Wright of Digital Parc; Erika Madden of Olyvia Media; Jasmine Davis of Community Elf; Katie Mayberry of Spyglass Digital; Scott Hancock of Growth Media; Johnathan Grzybowski of Dino Enterprise; Sylvia Heneghan of PostcardMania; Jeff Howland of Dream Local Digital; Patrick Rafferty of Online Optimism; Collin Davis of Adspringr; and Krista Bunskoek of Wishpond.
Readers: How did you do?