KRDS, a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer, announced recently the worldwide rollout of PromoFactory — a timeline promotion and contest tool. The company made public that it was developing PromoFactory in September, but now it is ready and available for all Facebook page admins and marketers.
Through PromoFactory, a Facebook page can:
- Choose the type of contest they want to run
- Suggest the ideal mechanics for the contest (Likes / Comments / Messages / Posts)
- Select the start and end time of the contest
- Select the contest winners
- Automatically create and launch the Terms & Conditions page
- Provide analytics based on participation
- Provide overall insights for all contests
- Generate report in XLS or CSV format
Preetham Venkky, Head of KRDS Asia, announced the news in a press release:
With Facebook making it easy to run promotions and contests on page timelines, fans are better engaged while brands have benefitted with increased participation. On an avg. brands have seen a 60x increase in engagement. The community manager though, seems to have been extended a raw deal. Manually sifting through hundreds and thousands of entries isn’t easy.
PromoFactory, makes it really easy for any page administrator to run a contest, collect entries and announce winners. Community managers can then use this time in doing what they do best, becoming storytellers and creating stellar content. Besides, PromoFactory automates the creation of contest rules and T&C page, making it the best promotions tool in the market.