Offerpop, a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer in apps, recently announced a round of talented new hires. Offerpop drew from Patch.com (an AOL company), ExactTarget and Oracle, among others.
Here’s the full list of new hires by Offerpop:
- Martha Woldu, Recruiting Coordinator, former Recruiting Coordinator at Patch.com
- Kevin Bobowski, VP of Marketing, former VP of Product & Marketing Solution at ExactTarget
- Daniel Lara, Assistant Marketing Manager, former Client Relations Manager at Alternative Strategies
- David Yourgrauu, Corporate Sales Executive, former Regional Sales Executive at SCVNGR/LevelUp
- Nicole Konover, Corporate Sales Executive, former Marketing Coordinator for TOMS
- Corinne Liebrich, Account Executive, former Account Director for Aquent
- Catherine Coppinger, Business Development Representative
- Michelle Lerner, Sr. Account Manager, former Social Strategic Partnerships Consultant at Oracle
- Joe Schettini, Junior Designer, former Marketing Coordinator at Primary Systems Inc.
- Joe Friedl, Sr. Developer, former Associate Software Engineer at Dealertrack Technologies
- Robert Lum, Jr. Front End Developer, former Junior Web Designer at StructuredWeb
Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at justin.lafferty (at) insidenetwork.com. Must be a Facebook PMD or Facebook Strategic PMD to be included.
Image courtesy of Offerpop’s Facebook page.