To get fans to visit its factory, a Hong Kong producer of Coca-Cola is offering a $10,000 prize for the best photo of the facility, submitted via Facebook.
Facebook users have until October 28 to post photos of their tours of the Swire Coca-Cola Factory, or with the factory in the background, to enter the competition.
A panel of judges will account for 70 percent of the vote, with Facebook voting representing the other 30 percent. Public voting ends November 4. The prizes are:
- Most Valuable Award: a $10,000 travel voucher;
- Most Creative Award: an iPad 2; and
- Most Activated Happiness Award: a $1,000 coupon.
The campaign marks the first time Swire Coca-Cola Hong Kong will use Facebook as the main promotional vehicle of a campaign.
The Coca-Cola producer worked with digital agency Pixo Punch and public-relations agency Powell Tate for the campaign.
Readers, have you ever entered a photo contest on Facebook?