As Facebook page admins get started with 2014, the social marketing experts at ShortStack created a detailed template, including image sizes, for page admins looking to get ahead.
ShortStack also released some tips for Facebook marketers looking to take their page to the next level.
ShortStack shared some advice for Facebook page admins looking for some guidance:
- Update your cover photo frequently – once a month is ideal.
- Always include a photo description when you update your cover photo image; in the description, provide links and a call to action.
- Use arrows and other design elements to direct Timeline visitors’ eyes to the Like button or to an app.
- Coordinate your cover photo with your profile photo.
- If you haven’t yet, experiment with free photo-enhancing sites such as Pic-Monkey.
The company also put together a comprehensive template for optimizing images on Facebook.
Top image courtesy of Shutterstock.