Facebook removed 19 job listings from its careers page this week, likely after filling roles in the areas of engineering, recruiting, sales, marketing and data analysis.
Notable hires include a technical program manager devoted to mobile, a software engineer focused on research tools and a team lead for media solutions in France and Benelux.
The company also appears to have hired a space planner to help configure the layout of its Menlo Park, Calif. headquarters and assist employees and departments as their space and equipment needs evolve.
Prior listings removed from Facebook’s careers page:
- Software Engineer, Research Tools (Menlo Park)
- Technical Program Manager, Mobile (Seattle)
- Application Engineer (Menlo Park)
- Space Planner (Menlo Park)
- Associate, Business Operations – SMB (Menlo Park)
- Project Manager (Menlo Park)
- Business Analyst, Compensation (Menlo Park)
- Recruiting Coordinator – Contract (São Paulo)
- Sr. University Recruiter (Seattle)
- University Recruiter (Menlo Park)
- Recruiter – Contractor (Tokyo)
- System Validation Engineer (Menlo Park)
- Network Engineer, Corp (Menlo Park)
- Software Engineer, Benchmarking (Menlo Park)
- Payment Operations Analyst – Contract (Austin)
- Account Manager (Milan)
- Associate Account Manager, CPG – Contract (Austin)
- Team Lead, Media Solutions, France & Benelux (Dublin)
- Small and Medium Business Growth Associate – Spanish Speaker (São Paulo)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.