In what appears to be a slower week of Facebook hiring, the social network removed 11 job listings from its careers page this week. Typically, Facebook removes 20 to 30 jobs from its site each week.
The 11 positions removed this week come likely after the company filled roles in data center operations, recruiting, marketing communications and other areas .
Prior listings removed from Facebook’s careers page:
- Accounting Manager – Infrastructure (Menlo Park)
- Recruiting Program Coordinator — Fixed Term Employment (Menlo Park)
- Recruiting Programs Coordinator – Fixed Term Employment (Seattle)
- Communication Designer – Filmmaker (Menlo Park)
- Data Center Automation Controls Engineer (Menlo Park)
- Data Center Technician (Forest City)
- Commodity Manager (Menlo Park)
- Partner Engineer, Platform (Menlo Park)
- Manager, Marketing Communications (Seoul) (Seoul)
- SMB Manager, Marketing Communications APAC ( Singapore) (Singapore)
- Gaming Client Partner, Russian (Dublin)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.