Facebook removed about a dozen job listings from its careers page this week, likely after making hires in the areas of engineering, data center management, marketing and business operations.
The company also seems to have hired a new product marketing manager focused on advertising experiences.
Prior listings removed from Facebook’s careers page:
- Software Engineer, Machine Learning (London)
- Credit and Collections Analyst (Menlo Park)
- Data Center Construction Project Manager (Luleå)
- Data Center Lead (Luleå)
- Site Coordinator (Luleå)
- Data Center Network Technician (Luleå)
- Product Marketing Manager, Advertising Experiences (Menlo Park)
- Account Manager, Global Marketing Solutions (Austin)
- SMB Growth Analyst (São Paulo)
- Account Manager (MENA) (Dubai)
- Client Partner – Denmark (Stockholm)
- Business Operations Associate, Platform (Menlo Park)
- Direct Response Specialist (London)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.