Facebook added mobile and data center jobs, among others to its Careers page this week. Interestingly, the company is looking for two mobile app analysts — one to analyze Facebook’s iOS app and another for Android.
On LinkedIn, Facebook posted positions for various legal positions, as well as other account staff.
Posts added this week on Facebook’s Careers Page:
- Mobile Apps Analyst
- Data Center Infrastructure Delivery Supervisor (Lulea)
- Lead, Custom Market Insights (New York)
- Partner Engineer, Marketing Solutions (Sao Paulo)
- Client Partner Hamburg
- Technology Partner, Hyperion
- Associate, Business Operations, Mid-Market Sales
- Law Enforcement Response Team Lead
- Entity Quality Rater – Contract
Jobs posted by Facebook on LinkedIn:
- Corporate Paralegal
- Lead Counsel, Network Infrastructure
- Compensation Consultant
- Language Specialist, Brazilian Portuguese
- Client Partner, Korea (Singapore)
- Platform Product Marketing Manager
- Platform Marketing Events Manager
- Platform Developer Marketing Manager
- SEM Analyst
- Client Partner, Sales Executive German (Dublin)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.