- Keynote: Hear from co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg about how Facebook is helping developers build, grow and monetize success, and where we’re headed in the future.
- 40-plus sessions: Attend talks from Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, Oculus, Instagram, advertising, engineering and more—there’s content for everyone across Facebook’s family of applications and services.
- Interactive demos: Experience our immersive products for yourself with hands-on demos featuring Oculus Rift and Touch, 360 video and more.
- Innovation lab: Learn how we plan to improve connectivity, enhance infrastructure and scale artificial intelligence and virtual reality around the world.
- Meet the Facebook team: Connect with our engineers and product experts for one-on-one personalized support to learn how you can grow and optimize your app business.
- After party: Join us for a fun after party at the end of the first conference day, and enjoy music, food and drinks while getting to know other developers.
This year, we are expanding our media and publisher sessions to share more insights into our products and tools designed specifically for publishers, along with sharing best practices for connecting with your audiences on Facebook.
Readers: What new products do you expect Facebook to introduce at F8 2016?