Halloween is coming. To help you get in the mood, and we’ve put together a list of apps that let you dress up your Android phone with scary wallpapers.
These five apps let you trick your homescreen out with spiders, jack-o-lanterns and witches. We’ve added links and descriptions of the apps, so that you can explore them for yourself.
1. Halloween Video Live Wallpaper: “Inspiring video wallpapers that won’t drain your battery or slow your device. Alive stops when another app is running or your device is idle, so it uses no more battery than a photo wallpaper. It automatically saves new clips to the SD card to prevent memory problems.”
2. Halloween Live Wallpaper: “Halloween Live Wallpaper: Celebrate the spookiest holiday of all! Celebrate the season with jack-o-lanterns, bats, witches, a haunted house, ghosts, and more! Supports both landscape and portrait mode, with settings for bat population, candle color, witches, spiders, camera speed, and others! This is a true 3D scene that supports both phones and tablets, in both portrait and landscape mode!”
3. Halloween Live Wallpaper 3D: “Glowing 3D Jack O’ Lantern follows your every move and includes several Halloween scenes. This Halloween Live Wallpaper uses advanced 3d effects including fog and lighting to add to the spookiness. Happy Halloween from Black Market Apps!!!”
4. Halloween Moving World: “Halloween Moving World is a live wallpaper made of elasticity! A beautiful landscape staged like a cartoon. Bats flying in the sky and sometimes rest by hanging in a tree. The desktop change causes a very fluid shift in which all this small world moves by deforming! At the end of the movement, the elements return to their original shape slowly as if they were elastic!”
5. Halloween Live Wallpaper Free: “Halloween pumpkins which you can smash, vampire smile, flying witch, Halloween castle – horror and fun! This Halloween Live Wallpaper lets you play with pumpkins under the moonlight, turn the window lights on and off, make the witch fly across the night sky! Make the bat scream and see the owl blinking! Turn the sound on and off by tapping the moon. Listen to the sound of horror that scares the hell out of you! But still it’s fun! Enjoy Free Halloween LWP! Happy Halloween!”