Generationally speaking, there's often a vast divide in musical taste—as most parents of teenagers can attest. When it comes down to men versus women, some names easily top both Top 40 lists, while other popular artists (for example, Kanye West and Taylor Swift) may see a sea of gender uniformity as they stare out from their stages.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- JCPenney Reviews Its Media Business After More Than a Decade With OMD
- Honey Boo Boo Show Canceled Over Mom's Reported Relationship With Sex Offender
- Ello Assures It Won't Sell Ads (But That Doesn't Mean It Won't Make Money)
- 33% of Users Discard Their Wearables in Disappointment
- Telefónica Shifts O2 Global Media Account to Havas Without Review
- Facebook Departs From Real-Name Policy to Allow Privacy in Rooms
- Alibaba Is in Talks With U.S. Movie Studios to Stream in China
- Are These Ads Prejudiced Against Car Dealers?
- Sony Advertises Its 'Most Beautiful' TV Picture With One of Its Most Beautiful Ads Ever
- Organic Food Snobs Are Unknowingly Fed McDonald's, and They're Lovin' It
- Infographic: The Ideal Length of Everything Online, From Tweets to YouTube Videos
- The 9 Best Responses to the Queen's First Tweet
- Infographic: What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Brand
- Ad of the Day: Ford Pranks Drivers by Turning a Car Wash Into a Haunted House
- Flowchart: When You Should (and When You Shouldn't) Work for Free
- Air New Zealand Gets More Epic Than Ever With Its Newest Middle-Earth Safety Video