Generationally speaking, there's often a vast divide in musical taste—as most parents of teenagers can attest. When it comes down to men versus women, some names easily top both Top 40 lists, while other popular artists (for example, Kanye West and Taylor Swift) may see a sea of gender uniformity as they stare out from their stages.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- In-Image Ads Can Now Be Programmatic, Too
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle’s CEO
- The Voice Inks Three-Season Sponsorship With Nissan
- Are These YouTube Stars Coming to a Movie Theater Near You?
- Apple-U2 Duet Causes a 41% Drop in Social Sentiment
- Quaker Oats Man Gets a Milk Mustache
- Facebook Will Get 10% of U.S. Digital Ad Spending in 2014
- Susan Glasser Named Editor of Politico
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat
- How Jack Daniel's Searched All Over the Country for the Best Bar Stories
- Old Spice's Man-Robot Sits Down with Drew Brees, and It's Awkwardly Amusing
- Awesome Beer Cans Show the Pantone Color of the Brew That's Inside
- See How Droga5 Actually Made the Insanely Intricate Sets for Moto's New Ads
- This Dog's Road Trip Stretching Routine Might Be the Best Reason to Buy a Citroen
- Stunning PSA Shifts Time to Undo the Killing on a Syrian School Playground
- Meet the Man Who Unlocked the Secrets of Mobile Marketing