Despite the availability of video games and streaming TV shows on mobile devices, kids still spend more time watching television than they do using any other type of media, and accordingly, seeing commercials. Data collected by Common Sense Media in Advertising to Children and Teens: Current Practices show that when you add in websites, product placements and cross-promotions, kids are pretty much marketed to all day. Infographic: Carlos Monteiro
A Look at Kids' Exposure to AdsChildren see a lot of marketing messages, regardless of platform
- CEO & Publisher, Religion News Foundation/Religion News Service Religion News Foundation The Foundation is based in Columbia, MO; the news service is based in Washington, DC.
- Account Coordinator Moxie Communications Group New York City, New York (US)
- Associate Online Editor Car and Driver Ann Arbor, Michigan
- E-Mail Marketing Coordinator Guilford Publications, Inc New York, NY
- Health Communications Specialist FDA Silver Spring, Maryland