Facebook Co-Founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg took the stage at last year’s TechCrunch Disrupt conference in San Francisco, where he discussed topics including the social network’s focus on mobile, brain drain at the company, its initial public offering, search, and his vision for the future. What will he do for an encore?
Among the topics Zuckerberg may address, according to TechCrunch:
- The social network’s mobile growth.
- The rebound of Facebook’s share price.
- The lukewarm reaction to Android overlay Home.
- More brain drain.
- Competition from photo-sharing and messaging applications.
- Continued reports that Facebook leads to depression and that teens are fleeing the social network.
- Internet.org, the initiative by Facebook, Ericsson, MediaTek, Nokia, Opera, Qualcomm, and Samsung aimed at connecting the entire world to the Internet.
Readers: Are you curious about what Zuckerberg will say at Disrupt San Francisco 2013?
Pictured below are TechCrunch Founder Michael Arrington (left) and Zuckerberg at last year’s TechCrunch Disrupt. Photo by Justin Lafferty.