Facebook appears to be testing a new Web browser for its flagship mobile applications.
- The ability to input another URL.
- A bar on the bottom offering information on how popular a post is.
- Back and forward buttons.
- The ability to bookmark pages.
- A menu button, presumably with access to more features.
The current version of the browser for Facebook’s iOS app is pictured below.
Readers: Would you like to see Facebook roll out this new Web browser it is testing?
— Henry Wilmer (@HenryWilmer) January 16, 2016