The charts are in, and here are the numbers for the Top 25 Facebook Games for Febuary 2009 by monthly reach.
This month was certainly a positive one as almost every game in this list saw gains. However, that same fact is what makes a number of the changes in this list interesting. Converse to last month, many games shifted rankings not due to losses, but significant gains.
- Pass a Drink skyrocketed with approximately 1.8 million users jumping on board this month. Though less than the 2.1 last month, its rate of growth is astounding, and could dethrone Texas HoldEm Poker from the #1 spot by next month.
- Classic game Pet Society got some love as it knocked Lil Green Patch down a peg, moving up to #3 from #4. However, Green Patch‘s other app (Lil) Blue Cove gradually continues to climb (up to #13 from its previous rank of #16) with a gain of 357k players.
- World War, a new title from 6 Waves that pits players against other countries across the globe debuts at #16.
- New game Willy’s Sweet Shop from Mob Science reaches almost 2 million users for the #17 position.
- Minigolf Party, finally joins its other Playfish brethren with nearly 1.8 million users.
- Poker Palace appears this month at #16, displaying the strength of card games.
- Last, but not least, Scramble finds its way back onto the boards (by Zynga) with the #22 spot.
Overall, it was a great month for everyone. Maybe everyone is now back from the holidays – or more people just have free time – but hopefully the upward trend will continue!