If you’re as passionate about media relations as you are about sports, here’s a job that can marry both of your interests. UCLA is on the search for an executive director for athletic communications. The school is looking for a strategic leader with at least 10 years of progressive experience in a large university sports program. If you ask us, this sounds like an unbelievable opportunity for the right person. If this job is isn’t quite for you, check out several other choice gigs below, as well as on mediabistro.com.
- Account Executive The Shop PR (Los Angeles, CA)
- Editor/Communications Specialist CSU – Monterey Bay (Seaside, CA)
- Communications Specialist National Nurses United (Oakland, CA)
- Associate Director of Communications Pomona College (Claremont, CA)
- Account Supervisor or Director, Women’s Fashion Factory PR (New York, NY)
For more openings and employment news, follow The Job Post on Twitter @MBJobPost.