Check out the latest news & insights this week from Inside Social Games:
- Turf – Another Hot Social Game Not On a Social Network – While many social games live on social networks, some don’t. And turf is actually building physical social interaction in areas where it’s most popular.
- On Election Day, Challenge Games’ Nobility Invades Facebook – Just released last week, Nobility (by social gaming experts Challenge Games) is one of the best strategy games we’ve seen yet.
- AvaPeeps: FlirtNation is a New Kind of Dating App – The fruit of many months of labor at Digital Chocolate, AvaPeeps: FlirtNation represents a new direction for the company.
- Space Domination – A “Fanboy” Dream – Take the standard Facebook model, apply a space theme, and you get Space Domination. That’s not to say that approach isn’t a good business.
- Mogul – Business made Easy – Mogul is a new tycoon game that looks plain but has potential…
- Kickmania – Ass Kicking Included – Simple fun. Popular on Facebook.