For your weekend reading pleasure, here are the most popular headlines of the week–ranging from free eBooks to a $1.2 million iPad (pictured) to the best digital publishers on Twitter.
Click here to sign up for eBookNewser’s daily email newsletter, getting all our publishing stories, book deal news, videos, podcasts, interviews, and writing advice in one place.
1. ‘L.A. Noire’ Is Free eBook Of The Day
2. Best Digital Publishers on Twitter
3. T.S. Eliot’s ‘The Waste Land’ Is Top Grossing iPad Book App
4. Amazon Now Cutting Ties with Connecticut Affiliates
5. Welcome To Book Country
6. Steve Jobs Unveils iCloud
7. LinkedIn Groups for eBook Authors, Publishers & Readers
8. Best Online Fiction Writers
9. Meet the $1.2 million iPad
10. Verizon iPad 2 Recall?