Synthesio, a social media monitoring analysis platform, announced today integration with Hootsuite. This allows marketers to engage with customers across all of their platforms, as well as listening and analyzing conversations.
Leah Pope, vice president of global marketing at Synthesio, commented on the partnership in a press release:
Whether you are using social for customer care, brand advocacy or sales opportunities, teams across the business benefit from connecting best-of-breed solutions. Integrating our Social Intelligence and analytics platform with the Hootsuite social relationship platform will equip users with the most comprehensive set of social tools to fuel smarter programs. This integration will help teams across all departments provide strategic, personalized and targeted content, as well as increase their social customer care capabilities. At the same time, are ensuring that they are reaching their audience in the right place at the right time, and in ways that they have not been able to before.
Through this new integration, enterprise and agencies will be able to:
- Create new and effective social customer care. Be alerted faster, for a more immediate and effective response that can be tailored to fit customers specific needs.
- Stay ahead of potential crises by getting ahead of, and quickly combatting, it. Monitor all global, online mentions, be alerted of spikes in mentions and sentiment around phrases and keywords, and quickly determine that a crisis is coming.
- Segment audiences and identify brand advocates. Through Synthesio’s influencer identification, Hootsuite users can:
- identify key brand advocates and engage with them more effectively;
- organize audiences through different Hootsuite streams and tabs;
- seamlessly personalize and customize engagement with individual mentions.
- Identify more sales opportunities, targets and audiences, and optimize opportunities to strategically engage in social sales tactics.
- Understand your social ROI. Know how far messages are spreading (awareness), how communities and audiences have grown based on mention volume and not just standard “follower” growth metrics (acquisition), how successful they are at engaging with their audience (activation) and how their audience feels about their brand based on the sentiment of the mentions (satisfaction).
Kevin O’Brien, vice president of partners at Hootsuite, also discussed the integration:
Integrating Synthesio and Hootsuite enables users to engage with their customers across social channels in a meaningful way. Armed with actionable intelligence, marketers can be more creative and strategic with their social strategies.