- Columbia, Maryland’s Maroon PR will be the agency of record for Big League Chew bubblegum, which has been posing as tobacco for an impressive 35 years. The firm will handle media relations, social and partnerships in order to remind young baseball stars everywhere that dipping is gross and sunflower seeds are boring.
- Banter PR of New York won the business for MOVIEQU, an app that Business Insider called “Shazam for movie trailers.“
- NB Talent Services, also of New York, won the business of The Cookie Cups, a happy accident of a company created to remind us that a cookie is far more than just a cookie if it’s prepped in a cupcake pan.
- Wyomissing, Pennsylvania’s Flackable (founded in 2014 by Twitter fan Brian Hart) signed M&A firm Vesticor Advisors as its newest client. The firm will handle media relations, digital strategy and brand marketing to raise awareness of the client as a “go-to partner for Baby Boomers” lacking an exit strategy…
- Preferred Public Relations of Las Vegas will represent the American Civil Liberties Union of Nevada during its upcoming 50th anniversary gala this summer. The firm will work to “amplify ACLUNV’s mission and influence” throughout the state while ensuring that no one’s fundamental rights are compromised at the event.
- Goodman Public Relations of Southern Florida added retail real estate investment trust WP Glimcher and credit union We Florida Financial to its client roster.
- Turner PR will represent the Waldorf Astoria Park City, a 4-star hotel located nowhere near Queens. The firm, which specializes in travel and lifestyle clients, will handle media relations and social planning duties.
Get Adweek's Digital & Technology Daily Newsletter in your Inbox
Today's top news for digital marketers