- New York-based Astrsk PR signed several new startup-level clients: online pre-owned furniture retailer AptDeco, gym membership provider ClassPass, “free online financial advisor” Wise Banyan, and dating app HowAboutWe, which was acquired by Match.com in 2014.
- Matter Communications of Massachusetts will represent Progress, a global software company whose products help simplify “the development, deployment and management” of business apps.
- 360 PR of New York won Juicy Juice, which looks to “reinvigorate” its brand for young moms. The firm will help promote the coming launch of new products for the client. (PR Week)
- MSL Qorvis will represent the nation of Libya, which aims to improve relations with the US government as militants continue to ravage the country. The account is worth one million dollars. (PR Week)
- Eastwick of San Francisco will be PR AOR for Bluescape(TM), maker of cloud-based technologies for the workplace.
- Nancy J. Friedman PR signed two new clients: international rental property company Oasis Collections and Adirondack outdoor tourist attraction Wild Walk.
Get Adweek's Digital & Technology Daily Newsletter in your Inbox
Today's top news for digital marketers