For every Facebook page administrator who has ever thought to themselves, “I wish this thing had a manual,” Facebook application creator ShortStack just came through with its release of the Facebook Maintenance Manual.
The Facebook Maintenance Manual was created for page admins at all levels of expertise, and its chapters cover:
- How (and why) to convert a Facebook profile to a page.
- Facebook admin view.
- How to change a page’s name.
- Why it’s important to assign admin roles and establish rules.
- How to choose whether you post as the page or as yourself.
- How to customize status updates.
- Tips for better timeline posts.
- How to choose the application provider that will give your Facebook page superpowers.
- How to manage your Timeline apps.
- How to make the most of your Facebook page’s cover photo.
- Facebook maintenance schedule.
Readers: Did ShortStack leave anything out that you would have liked to see covered?