Mediabistro will hold its fourth annual Social Gambling & Gaming Summit in London on November 21, 2013. The full-day conference is focused on all things casino-related in the worlds of social and mobile games, virtual goods, and making the connection between social gambling and gaming.
The Social Gambling and Gaming Summit features a variety of keynotes, panel sessions and opportunities for general discussion, covering a range of topics including HTML5 development, cross-promotions, multi-platform game development and much more.
Here are just a few of the available sessions:
- Fanning the Games: Building Engagement By Converting Players To Fanatics
- HTML5 Reality Check: Will 2013 Bring The Big Breakthrough?
- The Power of Cross-Promotion: How Leading Mobile Game Developers Are Leveraging Their Own User Base
- Multiplatform Soft Gambling Trends
- Social-Focused Betting: The Rise of Social Casino Games and Online Gambling
- Monetizing the Multi-Platform Landscape on iOS, Android, and Windows 8
Representatives from Facebook, Google, Microsoft Germany, MeetMe, and DLA Piper UK LLP will be on hand as featured speakers during the event, with a full list of current speakers available on the event’s website.
The Social Gambling and Gaming Summit aims to help attendees meet with the leaders in the iGaming space, as well as build partnerships and relationships with major casino operators. The conference will examine the differences between the European and American gaming markets, and is your one-stop-shop for information on this growing area of the gaming industry.