The sponsored post, from Facebook, reads:
No two Facebook News Feeds are alike. Take our survey and tell us about yours. We’re on the hunt for great stories for a new special project.
Clicking on the link takes users to a survey with the following questions, which are either multiple-choice or require typing in long-form answers:
- How old are you?
- What’s your gender?
- How often do you use Facebook?
- Do you know what Facebook News Feed is?
- Have you ever used any of the following Facebook features (added someone to the close friends list, unfollowed a friend or page, followed a public figure, none of the above)?
- Everyone’s News Feed is unique because it reflects your friends and interests. So, what does your News Feed say about you?
- What’s your favorite News Feed moment? For example, it could be a post that made you laugh, a thoughtful comment from a friend, or a piece of useful information that you discovered through your News Feed.
- What’s your email address?
- What’s your full name?
Readers: What sort of “special project” do you think Facebook is working on?