Hiring in the social gaming industry was down during E3, with 7 companies reporting 17 hires. According to data from LinkedIn and other sources, Zynga reported the most activity with eight hires. The week’s most significant move went to Kixeye which brought on Seran Chen as its director of consumer insight and Kontagent which promoted Al Rey to its director of sales & business development, emerging markets and North America gambling.
If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Anonov Himnov, 3D Game Artist — Himnov was a 3D environment artist at Gameshastra.
- Kenneth Sundqvist, Front-end Web Developer — Sundqvist was a front-end web developer at Mobiletech AS.
- Marie Walden, Game Artist — Walden moves from Playfish, where she was also a game artist.
- Seran Chen, Director of Consumer Insight — Chen moves to a full time position at at Kixeye after several years of consulting.
- Peter Henry, Game Play Engineer — Henry was a software engineer at 6waves Lolapps.
- Jonathon Barlet, Gameplay Engineer — Barlet was previously a software developer at Crowdstar.
- Al Rey, Director of Sales & Business Development, Emerging Markets and North America Gambling — A lateral promotion for Kontagent. Rey was previously the Director Sales & Business Development, Social & Mobile Analytics.
- Sava Minić, Software Development Engineer — Minić was previously the was CEO of Mixiate.
- Montserrat Llecha Solà, HR Technician –– Solà was previously a becaria departamento administración de personal at Tecnocom.
- Nicholas Wilson, Software Engineer — Wilson was previously a teaching assistant at Lewis & Clark College.
- Zynga also sees seven interns start this week. They are: Jarred Simmer, Software Engineering Intern; Ahmed Afifi, Software Engineering Intern; Jacob Cosenza, Accounting Intern; Cody Hard, Game Design Intern; Kent Ma, Software Developer Intern; Taylor Clutter, Artist Intern and Harshil Doshi who joins as a Game Producer Intern