Hiring in the social games sector was down slightly this week with 17 new hires across 8 companies. Based on information from LinkedIn and other sources, Wooga reported the most activity with six new hires.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Lance Tanaka, Customer Support Representative — Tanaka was Inventory Control Specialist at Apple
- Ashlimarie Dong, User Experience Designer — Dong was formerly a lead front-end web developer intern at Priveazy
- Carlo Chable, art manager — Chable was previously was a concept artist at Kaxan Media Group – Kaxan Games.
- Lisa Makikaltio, HR Administrator — Makikaltio was previously an assistant manager at QWORK.
- Stepan Grinek, Data Scientist — Grinek was formerly a Geophysical Application Developer Terranotes Ltd.
- Nyet Lin Ng, Data Analyst — Ng was a data analyst at AFS Data Insights.
- Tommaso Piazza, Engineer — Piazza was a PHD student at Chalmers University of Technology before coming to Wooga.
- Megan Morris, English Proofreader — Morris was a writer & editor at yachtico.com before.
- Lauren Elizabeth Gerstner, Community Specialist — Gerstner worked for Nokia as a social media strategy & communication manager previously.
- Marcin Rutkowski, Game Artist — Ruktowski worked as a graphic designer for Game Factory previously.
- Grace Gair, Project Manager — Gair was previously employed at research2guidance as research coordinator.
- Eeva Hattara, Project Manager — Hattara was previously employed at Digital Chocolate as a controller.
- Deepak Krishnan, Lord of War — Krishnan was the founder of Cling Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- Santosh kumar k, Software QA Engineer — kumar k worked as as senior software engineer at Veersoft Solutions Pvt Ltd.
- Amer Arab, Arabic Lead Linguist — Arab was formerly head of localization at Peak Games.
- Kitty Hughes, Associate Game Designer — Hughes was previously content designer at Big Huge Games.