Due to changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com.
Hiring in the social games sector was down this week with six new hires overall between four companies. Z2Live reported the most activity with three new hires. The highest profile hire of the week was Mike DeLaet who joined Kabam as its senior vice president of worldwide business development. DeLaet comes to Kabam from Glu Mobile where he was senior vice president of global publishing.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Leonid Kyrpychenko, Payment Systems Manager — used to work in Vistaprint and Pocket Kings.
- Mike DeLaet, senior vice president of worldwide business development — DeLaet is a 15-year veteran of the games and telecommunications industries, having been senior vice president of global publishing for Glu Mobile since 2009, and senior manager of games and business development with Sprint Nextel Corp.
- Thanos Tintinidis, Associate Software Engineer — Tintinidis studied at National Technical University of Athens and obtained a Diploma (MEng), Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Glen Pryer, Vice President of Operations — Pryer used to work at 38 Studios and Blizzard.
- Adam Flanders, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing — Flanders was SVP of Sales and MArketing at Glu Mobile.
- Shanis Windland, Senior Director of Finance — Windland used to work at Big Fish Games.