Hiring in the mobile apps sector was down this week with 22 new hires overall between 10 companies. Based on information from LinkedIn and other sources, DeNA reported the most activity with eight new hires. The highest profile hire of the week was Todd Heringer who landed at Breaktime Studios as VP of Studios after leaving Idle Games.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Hami Arabestani, QA Technician — Arabestani was a project manager of In Plain Sight VFS Student Project.
- Todd Heringer, VP of Studios — Heringer comes to Breaktime Studios from Idle Games where he was GM – Idle worship.
- Fabian Molina, Lead Animator — Molina was lead animator at Idle Games.
- Yukiko Arikawa, UI/UX Director — Yukiko previously worked at Zynga as a principal UX designer.
- Lisa Revelli, Senor Public Relations Manager — Lisa was formerly a senior communications manager at Zynga.
- John Pairdes, Marketing Associate — Pairdes was previously an account manager at Greystripe
- Leon Lu, Associate, 3rd Party — Lu was a scrum master, project manager at Rebel Entertainment.
- Brian White, Lead Artist — White was previously director of illustration at Idle Games.
- Tomoko Waddell, Accounting Manager — Waddell was SEC reporting and compliance manager at SGI.
- Grace Gellerman, Technical Project Manager, Analytics — Gellerman worked as a localization program manager at oDesk.
- Scott Cartier, Senior Software Engineer, Client Games — Cartier was an indie game developer following a career in the hardware tech industry.
- Eder Callejas, Sr. Manager, Advertiser Operations US — Callejas was the VP of user acquisition at Tapclix.
- Pierre-Alban Ferrer, Testeur fonctionnalités — Ferrer was enseignant game design at e-artsup.
- Ornella Apruzzese, Key Account Manager — Appruzzese interned at IBM.
- Joe Kim, Product Manager — Kim was previously a producer at Zynga.
- Charmie Kim is now Product Manager — Kim was co-owner of Funstorm Games.
- Simon Brewer, UI Artist and Designer — Brewer was formerly GUI artist, designer and video support at Rebellion.
- Jake Schulte, Business Development — Schulte was VP of advertising and design at USD American Marketing Association.
- David Tran, UI Engineer — Tran was Senior Web Developer at Xert.
- Anne Byczkowski, Collections Specialist — Byczkowski worked as manager of operations support TEKsystems.
- Dominic Graefen, Engineer — Graefen worked as a senior HaXe Developer at PlayStudios.
- Marcela Rodriguez, Game Artist — Rodriguez worked in a similar position at Vostu.