Hiring activity among mobile application developers continues to slow this week with only six major mobile developers hiring on new faces, based on updates and information via LinkedIn and other sources. Not only were no executive-level hires noted, but even larger companies such as Gameloft showed minimal hiring. That said, it is not uncommon for lulls of this sort to occur; typically leading to one or more weeks of heavy hires.
We know there are many more mobile game and mobile social app developers who are actively growing, so if your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us here: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com. We’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s full list:
- Michel Donais, Senior Programmer I (TD) — EA Mobile makes a single hire with Donais, the former VP of technologies at Ludia Inc.
- Marina Goncharova, Producer — Game Insight shows activity this week hiring on Goncharova. Prior to this, she was the head of web division and a digital producer for Noviy Disk.
- Cesar Monterde, Lead Programmer — Joining Gameloft, Monterde was formerly a programmer for Pyro Studios.
- Sergio de Jesús Sanchez Robles, 3D Game Programmer — Also now at Gameloft, Robles was most recently a professor of graduates at 3dmx Digital Design University.
- Thomas Chrétien, VFX Artists — Chrétien was previously a student at Cégep du Vieux Montréal.
- Arijit Bhattacharyya, Operations Engineer — Now at InMobi, Bhattacharyya was most recently a senior system engineer at Yahoo!.
- Jayachandra Chirravuri, Global Strategic Sales — Also joining InMobi this week, Chirravuri was previously a software engineer at Infosys.
- Brandon Fischer, Associate Producer/Junior Designer — Fischer joins ngmoco this week. He was previously a specialist and “GYO Genius” at Apple.