Due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com.
Hiring in the mobile apps sector was down this week with nine new hires overall between three companies. GREE and DeNA reported the most activity with four new hires each. There were no high profile hires to report this week.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Jinping Xu, Revenue Accounting Manager – Xu worked as a assurance manager at SingerLewak LLP.
- Vincent Kudirka, Games Project Manager – Kudirka was previously a producer at LucasArts.
- Carla Gray, Senior Technical Writer – Gray was a senior technical Writer at Stem, Inc.
- Kai Xu, Dev Ops Specialist – Xu was formerly a quality assurance technician II at Sony Network Entertainment.
- Tatyana Lipovich, User Acquisition Manager — Lipovich worked as Sr. traffic analyst at LookSmart.
- Chris Longboy, Software Engineer, Monetization Platform — Longboy used to work at The Playforge before joining GREE.
- Gavin Willis, QA Tester — Willis was previously a QA mobile tester at Facebook.
- Juni (Hyungjoon) Kim, Android Developer — Kim was an english teacher at Hanam Middle School.
- Jose “Pepe” Cantos, Senior Product Manager — Prior to joining Spil, Cantos worked at Kabam Europe as a product manager, and was game lead in Europe for titles like Glory of Rome and Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North.