Hiring in the mobile apps sector was up by one over last week, with 22 new hires overall between 13 companies. Based on information from LinkedIn and other sources, Gameloft reported the most activity with four new hires. The highest profile hires of the week are Nicolas Beraudo who joins App Annie as Executive Vice President of Sales Worldwide and General Manager U.S..
Michael Wenzel, Nic Luciano and Chris Nagy also joined Thefuture.fm as Chief Development Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Senior Vice President of Marketing, respectively.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Nicolas Beraudo, Executive Vice President of Sales Worldwide and General Manager U.S. — Beraudo has more than 17 years’ experience, most recently at Glu Mobile and Atari.
- Hao Xu, Help Desk Analyst — Xu was TRC-170 repairman at United States Marine Corps.
- Luke Fowlie, Software Engineer — Fowlie was software developer at Neukom Institute at Dartmouth College.
- Mounika B, Jr.Game Tester — B went to the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
- Dzmitry Mazouka, Senior Game Programmer — Mazouka was programmer at ScienceSoft.
- Tom Sundman, Associate Trade Marketing Manager — Sundman was business development manager at RedCandy Games before joining Gameloft.
- Andrea Carolina Albano, QA ecommerce — Carolina was formerly ABAP junior developer at Capgemini.
- Victor Franco, Porting Artist — Franco was previously game tester at Glu Mobile.
- Tamer Swellum, Quality Assurance Tester — Swellum was Xbox 360 Console Game Tester at VMC Game Labs.
- Sheng Liu, Game Studio, Android Developer — Liu was previously software development engineer at Qualcomm.
- Joshua Alcorn, Game Studio, Android Developer — Alcorn was software developer at Amazon.
- Kenneth Chua, Game Studio, Android Developer — Chua was formerly software engineer II at KYOCERA.
- Justin Silberman, Product Manager — Silberman was project manager at IFE North America, LLC.
- Adam Merrill, Games Engineer — Merrill was joins NaturalMotion from Digipen Institute of Technology.
- Peter Stathis, Mathematician and Game Designer — Stathis joins Plumbee from NextGen where he worked for more than a decade.
- Mohit Sharma, Mobile Engineer — Sharma was SDE intern at Google.
- Gustavo Ambrozio, Software Engineer — Ambrozio was senior software engineer at Arrived.
- Lei Yu is now Software Engineer — Yu was formerly software engineer intern at DHC tech. Corp.
- Robyn Kwok, Graphic Design Consultant — Kwok was a UI/UX & graphic designer at OpticsPlanet, Inc.
- Michael Wenzel, Chief Development Officer — Wenzel was YouTube’s previous lead frontend developer.
- Nic Luciano, Chief Technology Officer — Luciano was formerly lead developer at GetGlue.
- Chris Nagy, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Sales — Nagy is a music industry marketing veteran.