Work4 Labs made a big hire this week of Brian Louie as Vice President of Sales; he previously worked at Monster Worldwide. Other companies hired a few interns, operations personnel and account staff. If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into next week’s post. Also, please note that information about most new hires, below, comes directly from company updates from LinkedIn.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s list of hires:
- Brian Louie, VP of Sales – previously worked at Monster Worldwide, Director of Sales Strategy and Programs.
- Deepti Arora, Business Development Associate – formerly an intern at The Darfur Stoves Project.
- Wladyslaw Mettler, Lead Developer – formerly a Python Developer at the same company.
- Pavan Patidar, Ad Operations Manager – formerly an admission fellow at Bentley University.
- Michael DeVerna, Product Manager (Virals/Analytics) – formerly worked as a Director of Products at Pagefad.
- Gentry Lin, Account Manager – formerly an Advertising Manager at Donordigital.
- Carlos Javier Del Rio Villaseñor, Social Media Strategist – formerly an office administrator at St. Regis Hotel.
- Brian Pesin, Intern – formerly a Product Marketing Intern at Twitter.
- Aliki Askitopouloum, Associate Account Manager – formerly did similar work at DDB Worldwide Communications Group, Inc.