A variety of Facebook platform companies hired everything from interns to sales to operations to engineers this week. If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into next week’s post. Also, please note that information about most new hires, below, comes directly from company updates from LinkedIn.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s list of hires:
- Charlene Fernandez, Sales Executive – previously a student at London Metropolitan University.
- Guanghong Yang, Senior Software Engineer – formerly worked as a Software Engineer at The Fanfare Group.
- Yagnik Khanna, Web Developer/Programmer Intern – studied at University of Waterloo.
- Cindy Lee, Lead UI/Visual Designer – formerly worked a similar position at Cisco.
- Robin Botto, Ad Ops Manager – formerly the Director of Account Management at Avenue100 Media Solutions.
- Kelsey Elliott, Ad Delivery Manager – formerly a freelance writer at The Chefs Director and a Director of Marketing at A Daily Apple.
- Andrew McGrath, Senior Program Manager – formerly performed a simliar job at Hostopia.
- Wladyslaw Mettler, Python Developer at TBG Digital – formerly performed a similar job at Jamkit.
- Kenny Skelton, Client Service Director – formerly worked as Direct Channel Sales and Marketing Manager at Vodafone.
- Kevin Race, Senior Client Delivery Manager – formerly worked as a Project Manager at Trivantis.
- Sarah Vabulas, Strategic Services Analyst – formerly a Social Media and Public Relations Coordinator at The Maximus Group.
- Robert Williams, Inside Sales – formerly performed similar work at Confluence Media, Inc.