Companies hired more interns in the past seven days as well as a few sales staffers. Most notably, Buddy Media said that it had hired veteran financial executive Dennis Morgan last week as its new chief financial officer. He has previously served as the CFO of three venture-backed companies, including EPAC Technologies, Panther Express and Vibrant Media, and served for a time as the Vice President of Corporate Finance at Yahoo.
If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into next week’s post. Also, please note that information about most new hires, below, comes directly from company updates from LinkedIn.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s list of hires:
- Kendell Burton, Design Intern
- Dennis Morgan, CFO
- Dawn Thawnghmung, Recruiter – formerly a Continuous Improvement Analyst at Meyer Tool.
- Jamie Lipson, Marketing Intern
- Noah Abelson, Sales Associate – formerly the founder and co-director at Flavor of Change LLC.
- Adam Khalifa, Business Development – previously a consultant at Freelance New Business Development Libya.
- Sadhika Batra, Marketing & Sales Strategy Intern