How do developers in the industry view today’s top challenges in social and mobile apps and games? Which platforms will see the most growth in 2012, and what are the key opportunities ahead?
Learn the answers to these questions at Inside Social Apps 2012.
The February 8 and 9 event brings together the industry’s leading developers for panels, discussions, and networking around the social and mobile app ecosystem.
We’ve recently finalized our event agenda that looks at this industry’s biggest questions from the perspectives of those who are shaping it every day.
Inside Social Apps features over 40 speakers, including:
- Carl Sjogreen, director of product management, Facebook;
- Cory Ondrejka, director of engineering, Facebook;
- David Glazer, engineering director, Google Plus;
- Carla Bourque, senior vice president, Buddy Media; and
- Simon Mansell, chief executive officer, TBG Digital.
Previous Inside Social Apps conferences have sold out in advance, so be sure to register today.