If you’re going to be in NYC next week, you might want to stop by Book Expo America.
Ingram Content Group will have authors in its booth signing eBooks. They’ll be using a new eBook signing service called LiveSign. It was developed by iDoLVine, a company that’s working on a platform to virtualize every step of a book tour.
Participating authors include Margaret Atwood, Michael Chabon, Svetlana Chmakova, Neil Gaiman, Mark Jeffrey, Erica Jong, Peter Meyers, Gena Showalter and Bryan O’Malley. Here’s the schedule of when they’ll be in the Ingram booth.
Tuesday, May 24th:
- 9:00am Peter Myers, author of Best iPad Apps: The Guide for Discriminating Downloaders
- 10:00am Mark Jeffrey, author of Max Quick: The Pocket & The Pendant
- Noon Margaret Atwood, author of The Handmaid’s Tale, The Blind Assassin and The Year of the Flood signing covers of her forthcoming book In Other Worlds
- 2:00pm Gena Showalter, author of The Darkest Secret, Lord of the Vampires and Dating the Undead
- 4:00pm Bryan Lee O’Malley, creator of the critically acclaimed Scott Pilgrim series, and Svetlana Chmakova, author of Nightschool
Wednesday, May 25th:
- 10:00am Neil Gaiman, author of American Gods, Anansi Boys, and Coraline
- Noon Margaret Atwood, author of Princess Prunella, Bashful Bob and Doleful Dolinda will sign covers of her upcoming children’s book Wandering Wenda
- 2:00pm Michael Chabon, author of The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay (Pulitzer Prize for Fiction) and The Yiddish Policemen’s Union
- 4:00pm Erica Jong, author of 21 books, including Sappho’s Leap and Fear of Flying, signing covers of her new book Sugar in my Bowl