The Guitar Hero Live team at FreeStyleGames has revealed the top 20 songs that were played on-demand in the iOS version of the game over the holiday season. The rhythm game allows users to select songs to play on-demand from the GHTV song catalog using a currency called ‘Plays.’
From December 24 to January 3, the top on-demand song on iOS was The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars, followed by More Than a Feeling from Boston, All the Small Things from Blink-182, American Idiot by Green Day and Feel So Close by Calvin Harris in the top five.
Here’s the full list of the top 20 on-demand songs on iOS over the holiday season:
- Bruno Mars – The Lazy Song
- Boston – More Than a Feeling
- Blink-182 – All the Small Things
- Green Day – American Idiot
- Calvin Harris – Feel So Close
- Avenged Sevenfold – Nightmare (Live)
- Survivor – Eye of the Tiger
- System of a Down – Chop Suey!
- Echosmith – Cool Kids
- Ed Sheeran – Sing
- American Authors – Best Day of My Life
- Fall Out Boy – Sugar, We’re Goin Down
- System of a Down – B.Y.O.B.
- Disturbed – Down With the Sickness
- The White Stripes – Seven Nation Army
- Queen – We Are the Champions
- Kings of Leon – Sex on Fire
- Bullet for My Valentine – Tears Don’t Fall
- Evanescence – Going Under
- Tenacious D – Tribute
In addition, FreeStyleGames told SocialTimes Blink-182’s All the Small Things is the top song on iOS to date. As of this writing, the song has been played just one more time than Boston’s More Than a Feeling.
The Guitar Hero Live app is available to download for free on the iTunes App Store. A one-guitar bundle is available to purchase in stores for $99.99, or users can purchase the full game digitally via in-app purchase for $9.99, and play using touch controls.