With the growth of the Apple iOS and Android ecosystems over the last year, is 2011 the year that mobile social platforms finally take off in the U.S.? At Inside Social Apps InFocus 2011, we looked at what 2011 will hold for social application developers with executives from leading platforms and publishers pioneering social and monetization on mobile.
Jason Oberfest, VP Social Applications at ngmoco:) (now part of DeNA), Anil Dharni, Co-Founder at Funzio and Founder of Storm8, Asokan Thiyagarajan, Director of Platforms and Technology Strategy at Samsung and Martin Essl, Strategic Software Partner Management at Sony Ericsson joined Xyologic founder Matthaus Krzykowski to discuss opportunities, risks, and timelines associated with emerging platforms. View the full talk below.
Other videos currently available:
- ISA 2011: New and Alternative Social Platforms – Where Are the Biggest Opportunities?
- ISA 2011: The Future of Social Gaming, Key Questions for 2011 & The Emerging Media Landscape
- ISA 2011: Fireside Chat with Google’s Eric Chu on Android’s 2011 Social Roadmap
- ISA 2011: The M&A Landscape for Small and Mid-Sized Developers
- ISA 2011: Monetization & Customer Acquisition on the Facebook Platform in 2011
- ISA 2011: Fireside Chat with Bret Taylor on the 2011 Facebook Platform Roadmap
Photos of the event are viewable on our Facebook Page.