The event will take place Thursday, Jan. 12, at 11 a.m. Eastern Time, hosted by comScore Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President Linda Abraham and Buddy Media Chief Executive Officer Michael Lazerow.
The topics Abraham and Lazerow plan to address include:
- Planning, designing, and executing effective social media strategies;
- Understanding who your social audience is, demographics and beyond;
- Measuring the performance of your social media;
- Best practices from competitive brands within the social landscape; and
- Quantifying the impact of earned media using meaningful social media metrics.
Abraham said in an email announcing the webinar:
Currently, social networking accounts for 19 percent of time spent online globally. Four out of every five people who have access to the Internet across the world use social networks in some form, many several times per day, some on multiple devices.
With social networking being such a pervasive and integral part of the online experience, penetrating all aspects of consumers’ lives, it is vital for marketers to understand how their audience is reached through social networking and maximize the value of their social marketing strategies.