The tool allows Facebook advertisers to get some inspiration from successful completed campaigns. Users can search for certain keywords, placements (such as mobile/desktop News Feed and right-side rail), verticals and objectives.
The Facebook Ads Gallery was developed in-house at AdEspresso, but now available to clients. The Facebook Ads Gallery includes examples from small businesses all the way to major brands such as Groupon and Zillow. So far, there are more than 1,500 ad examples in the gallery.
AdEspresso CEO Massimo Chieruzzi shared how popular the tool has been so far:
- More than 12,000 searches performed in 1 day
- 1,200 ads published, and 100 new per week from now on
- Top 3 objectives searched: Sales, Lead Generation, Mobile App Installs
- 68 percent of the ads use photos, 32 percent use illustrations
- 63 percent of the photos contain a human
Chieruzzi talked about the Facebook Ads Gallery with SocialTimes:
Our goal has always been to help small and medium businesses around the world grow their businesses with Facebook advertising. To achieve this goal, I strongly believe that education is as important as a great product. If you create an horrible ad, there’s no software or magic algorithm that can make that perform great.