Facebook hired several advertising-focused employees, including client partners, account specialists and a media solutions manager engineers this week according to the company’s LinkedIn feed and its Careers page. As usual, Facebook also hired a number of engineers, analysts and other technical positions.
New hires per LinkedIn:
- Josh Frankel, Systems Engineer – former Senior Architect at Entisys
- Nima Aghdaii, Software Engineer – former Research/Teacher Assistant at Simon Fraser University
- Corey Clark, Sales Rep – former Recruiter at NaturalData, Inc.
- Scott McKenna, Account Specialist – former Outbound Sales Representative at First Direct
- David Stone, Client Partner – former Product Manager at Waytostay
- Patrick Reaves, Data Center Utility Analyst – former MBA Intern – Utility Sales at SunEdison
- Kevin Janda, Data Center Ops – former Retail Finance at Apple Inc.
- Brendan Viscomi, Tools Engineer – former Undergraduate Researcher at Interaction Design Lab
- Ray Tong, Decision Support Analyst – former Information Systems Intern at IMAX Corporation
- Lav Jain, Data Engineer – former Database Engineer at Yahoo!
- Thomas Hayden, Software Engineer – title was previously Operational Data Analyst at Facebook
Prior listings now removed from the Facebook Careers Page:
- Developer Advocate (Menlo Park)
- Design Recruiting Lead/Manager (Menlo Park)
- Infrastructure Construction Manager (London)
- Data Center Network Technician (Menlo Park) (Menlo Park)
- Partner Manager, Preferred Marketing Developer Program (Menlo Park)
- Manager, Media Solutions (Dublin) (Dublin)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.