Facebook continued hiring a bunch of interns this week, according to the company’s Careers Page and LinkedIn feed, but also hired Jennifer Yuille to work in consumer media, a few engineers, and based on listings removed from the Careers Page, positions in marketing, mobile, business ops and more were filled as well.
New hires per LinkedIn and Other Sources:
- Jennifer Yuille, Consumer Media – previously worked for Polyvore, CBS, MSNBC, and CNN.
- Omid Rouhani-Kalleh, Software Engineer – formerly worked as a Senior Research Engineer at Yahoo! Labs.
- Kingston Tam, Open Graph Intern.
- Wei Liao, Software Engineer Intern.
- Mircea Dima, Software Engineer Intern.
- Rachel Fong, Software Engineering Intern.
- Matt Dempsey, Product Design Intern.
- Sarah Katz, User Operations Analyst – formerly worked in admissions at Vanderbilt University Office.
- Po-chun Chang, Software Engineer – previously worked as a Senior Application Developer at Oracle.
- Kenneth Kirchhoff, Analyst – previously a FACT Contract Coordinator at Maersk Logistics.
- Mohammad Kotb, Software Engineer Intern.
- Bruno Rahle, Software Engineering Intern.
Prior listings now removed from the Facebook Careers Page:
- Platform and Mobile Researcher
- Manager, Communications and Public Policy (Australia & New Zealand)
- Corporate Counsel
- Director, Business Operations (Global Direct Sales)
- Relationship Manager, Agency Relations – London, UK
- Manager, ERP
- Account Manager (Amsterdam)
- Client Partner – Slovak (Dublin)
- Analyst, Platform Operations – Spanish (Dublin)
- Manager, Merchant Services (Austin)
- Manager, Merchant Services (Palo Alto)
- Analyst, User Operations – Arabic (Dublin)
- Strategist, Market Solutions – Financial Services (New York)
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Software Engineer 1106004
- Web Application Engineer
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.